A 5-Step Guide For Your Journey
Your path to mental wellness and being empowered from within will be a journey. It can feel daunting and overwhelming before and during but it’s one worth taking.
So here is a guide for that journey.
1. Make a decision. Decide first that you WANT to change. You are READY to put this behind you and move forward into exciting chapters that await. Set that intention deeply inside of you.
2. Connect to your WHY. A journey of change isn’t simple. It will require work on your part and there will be tough moments on that path. The first thing I always ask my clients is, “ beyond releasing anxiety, what do you want to bring into your life that anxiety holds you back from.” Connecting with what you want is so much more powerful than focusing on what you don’t want.
3. FOCUS. Find one word that connects you emotionally deeply to that vision of what you want to bring into your life. Let that guide you. Give yourself the opportunity to focus on yourself and your growth. It's an amazing investment of your time. It will pay back in everything you do after that - to have a mind tuned up to support you.
4. Take the baby step. As Type-A’s we want to have it all planned out before we make a move. But that's not how it works in life. At some point we just have to take the right next step. And once you do, the next right step will unfold. But it can’t without that first step. Believe in yourself, trust your intuition and take the step that feels good - it’ll have a little fear because anything new does, but it’s the one that intrigues you.
5. Enjoy the journey. The process of getting control of my anxiety led to a deep understanding in myself and everything that’s meaningful to me in my life. Of course it’s hard and frustrating and annoying AF lots of times! But it’s helpful to remember that that same struggle was essential to bloom. Any time the road gets tough, just remember that - you’re in the process of blooming, yet again, and get excited about uncovering a new even more incredible layer of yourself.
And now I’d love to invite you to your weekly moment of powerful self reflection: Which of these steps resonates the most with you? And what’s one thing you can do now to take action, because as I always say - action is where the magic happens :).
Bonus Step: Find a guide you feel intuitively connected to. It can be a lot easier and faster than reinventing the wheel. If you’d like me to be your guide on your journey to conquer anxiety and thrive in your life, I’d be honored to take that journey with you. Email me to set up a free 30 minute consultation to see if it’s the right next step for you.
Sending you all the love in the world!
Big, big hugs!